Hi, all.

I'm now trying to study open-iscsi kernel space codes.

Basically my goal is understanding how iscsi packet
is created/sent/recieved in kernel space.

Unlike user space codes, there is no "main" function,
so not sure about where I should start from.

There are four kernel codes files.
        iscsi_tcp.c
        libiscsi.c
        libiscsi_tcp.c
        scsi_transport_iscsi.c

Can anybody tell me which file is a good start point
to understand iscsi code flow in kernel space?

Also, can anybody briefly tell me the main functions
of each file above?

Thanks,

Kim