On 04/08/2010 04:16 PM, Anil Veerabhadrappa wrote:
+       /* Wait for all endpoints to be torn down, Chip will be reset once
+        *  control returns to network driver. So it is required to cleanup and
+        * release all connection resources before returning from this routine.
+       wait_event_interruptible_timeout(hba->eh_wait,
+                                        (hba->ofld_conns_active == 0),
+                                        hba->hba_shutdown_tmo);

Hey, I just noticed this (sorry I should have seen this earlier), but there is no wake_up(hba->eh_wait). Do you want one in bnx2i_free_ep when ofld_conns_active goes to 0?