>>> Goncalo Gomes <goncalo.go...@eu.citrix.com> schrieb am 04.08.2010 um 23:12
>>> in
Nachricht
<ffdb98dc9661d3418b9eb0ff5202e46b7a82e8b...@lonpmailbox01.citrite.net>:
> I'm running a setup composed of: Linux 2.6.27 x86 based on SLES + Xen 3.4 (as
> dom0) running a couple of RHEL 5.5 VMs. The underlying storage for these VMs
> is iSCSI based via open-iscsi 2.0.870-26.6.1 and a DELL equallogic array.

I guess that's SLES11 already. I just read an announcement that there is an
opne-iscsi update for SLES11 SP1 available. Unfortunately Novell does not give
any details in the announcements:

4. Recommended update for open-iscsi

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP1 for x86-64
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=MAugs_l2FJY~

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP1 for x86
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=U2OyI_9oJ5g~

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86-64
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=1Z1WASv0lfE~

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for x86
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=EzU17PIvOTc~

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for s390x
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=xqwCozVDBjM~

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for ppc
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=fMD_W5XKEtI~

   SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 for ia64
   http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=_QVtGS0824o~

Maybe you should try the latest (and greatest?) version... ;-)

Regards,
Ulrich