On Sep 3, 8:44 pm, Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:

> Did you do a echo 1 > /sys/module/iscsi_tcp/paramters/debug_iscsi_tcp

No... good idea !

> Could you try taking a tcpdump or wireshark trace during the poor perf test?

Yes, I will. However, I'm currently re-installing the server with a
Debian testing (missing sas and 1GB ethernet drivers with stable).
Ubuntu server de-activated my syslog in 10.04 and the new set of tools
is a mess... ! Though, I'll have a new system for testing on tuesday.
Besides, I've read a few bad comments about Inforrend hardware (I
personally believe Infortrend's software is of very low quality...)

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks

dc