Hello!

About redundancy: we have distributed filesystem (IBM GPFS), on
several nodes. Each node have it's own disks directly attachet to it -
there is no shared storage. So we use GPFS replication to store two
replicas of all data. Disks of virtual machines is actually a files on
GPFS. So, to export disk of one virtual machine, we need to do it on
at least two GPFS nodes from both GPFS failure groups.

I will test your patch tomorrow and will report about results.

Now i have one more question about iSER:

I plan to use Centos-5.5 as GPFS nodes (and iSER target)  OS. Latest
OFED not supports iSER on kernels older 2.6.30, so i need to use a
distribution IB stack instead latest OFED.

Is that a good idea, or maybe i need to look at another operating
system distribution for iSER target?

By the way, on SLES i also not use IB stack from OFED, and use SLES
distribution IB stack.

Thank you!