Hi!

rhel6.3 (unpatched)
iscsistart version 2.0-872.41.el6
iscsid version 2.0-872.41.el6
iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.872-41.el6.x86_64

We use rhel6.3 as diskless clients (iscsi) against our NetApp. Connecting
through iBFT with iPXE at BIOS level.

Adjusting "node.session.timeo.replacement_timeout" in
"/etc/iscsi/iscsid.con" to a large number (3 days in seconds), does the
timeout I want to have (and, we do not get any I/O errors).
If our "network" goes down for maintenance 2-3 days (network/switches) etc,
our diskless iscsi clients will survive.

But, when I test this, I just pull out the network cable from my computer.
What happends if the "server" goes down, or iscsi-service is restarted
(iscsi sessions gets disconnected, server side)?
Does iscsid on the client reconnect the same way if session gets
disconnected, as when I just pull out the network cable from the computer?

Regards,
Torgeir