Didn't we talk the next patches documenting the settings you have
been adding and what you are adding in your patch sets that
are sent?

I thought you sent a patch to document the older settings but I cannot
find it. Was it sent off list? This patch set and the kernel one does not
seem to add any info on the new settings being added.