I have already acknowledged the way to config a login redirect in TGT as
below:

tgtadm --op update --mode target --tid 1 --name RedirectAddress --value
10.76.0.30
tgtadm --op update --mode target --tid 1 --name RedirectPort --value 3260
tgtadm --op update --mode target --tid 1 --name RedirectReason --value
Temporary
tgtadm --op show --mode target --tid 1
RedirectAddress=10.76.0.30
RedirectPort=3260
RedirectReason=Temporary

But I don't know how to make it do that redirect in my testing, really
needs help here.

Thank you in advance!