Hi experts,

I have another concern, if we log out a deleted target, I think that is
fine.
But if we log out a network blocked target anyway when the log out PDU time
out,  will the target side keep the information of the initiator? Maybe
that would introduce some confliction in next login.

Thanks,
BR
Zhu Lingshan

在 2015年7月23日星期四 UTC+8下午2:37:18,LSZhu写道: