I will review these patches individually (it might take an extra day), but
I have an initial question: will this change the sysfs interface for iscsi.
But I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. Which would mean we could
break other things. If this is true, perhaps we should bump the
major version number?

Are there any other interfaces that will change? Is there anything
that might depend on the single-namespace approach iscsi currently
uses?