Hello Mike,

I am very appreciate for your instruction.
Now I can  set hw_max_sectors through targcli when i create the device. I
set it to 8192 same as raw rbd device.
The performance improve a little, 4M seq write increase from 24MB/s to
40MB/s.(hw_max_sectors 64->8192, it is a /backstore/user:rbd/disk_xxx
device)
But it is far away from block device, if I usr /backstore/block 4M seq
write it will be 500MB/s, performance is still a big problem.(first I
should map a rbd device , then export  it by targetcli)

The performance difference between /backstore/user:rbd/ and
/backstore/block is so big, is it normal?
Could you give me some suggestions about improving the performance of
 /backstore/user:rbd/ device.

Thanks very much!

在 2018年9月3日星期一 UTC+8上午10:31:48,3kbo...@gmail.com写道: