On 2020/12/12 0:32, Lee Duncan wrote:
I have reviewed a couple of these, but you need to submit them as pull
requests to github.com/open-iscsi/open-iscsi.

The "reviewed-by" tag I replied to a couple of them really isn't needed,
as I'm the one that will be merging them (or not) on github (sans Chris,
my co-maintainer, who sometimes does that).

I submitted a pull request to github already.