As Ulrich replied, there's not much we can do with the data you provided.

On Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 12:29:20 PM UTC-8 go xayyasang wrote:

> [root@target ~]# iscsiadm -m node -o show
> iscsiadm: No records found

That's normal if you have no records in your database. If you want records
in your database, you have to perform discovery.

Please browse the README file that comes with open-iscsi. We don't have a
general open-iscsi HowTo tutorial, but search the internet (as I just did),
and you'll find several.

Next time, supply: OS and version used, open-iscsi version number, what you
are trying to do, and all steps leading up to your error, so that we can
reproduce your error if needed.