On Wed, 9 Mar 2022 20:57:56 -0500, Wenchao Hao wrote:

> We found a NULL pointer dereference in iscsi_sw_tcp_conn_get_param(),
> the root reason is we did sysfs addition wrong.
>
> The origin implement do device setup in iscsi_create_conn() which
> bind the alloc/init and add in one function; do device teardown in
> iscsi_destroy_conn() which bind remove and free in one function.
>
> [...]

Applied to 5.18/scsi-queue, thanks!

[1/3] scsi: iscsi: Add helper functions to manage iscsi_cls_conn
      https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/ad515cada7da
[2/3] scsi:libiscsi: Add iscsi_cls_conn to sysfs after been initialized
      https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/7dae459f5e56
[3/3] scsi:libiscsi: teradown iscsi_cls_conn gracefully
      https://git.kernel.org/mkp/scsi/c/8709c323091b

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering