> As discussed with Lee: you should tear down sessions related to this
> namespace from the pernet ->exit callback, otherwise you end up with
> session which can no longer been reached as the netlink socket is
> gone.

These two follow on changes handle removing active sesions when the
namespace exits. Tested with iscsi_tcp and seems to be working for me.

Chris Leech (2):
  iscsi: make session and connection lists per-net
  iscsi: force destroy sesions when a network namespace exits

 drivers/scsi/scsi_transport_iscsi.c | 122 ++++++++++++++++++----------

2.39.2