On Jun 5, 2006, at 5:33 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

Okay folks, let's all calm down a little bit :-)

Only if we all get a sense of humor :-)

touche!

The automagic sig is
annoying, sure, but it isn't even a serious issue here as the intended
recipient of the message is a public mailing list. Seriously.

Let's worry about object/relational mapping and not so much about the
bike shed!

Please don't dismiss this off-handedly.  It's not a bike shed.  Some
people have indicated legal concerns. For others (like me), it's just a
bit of community etiquette I was trying to get across.

It is a valid concern, I just thought I saw temper flaring in places and that helps nothing =)

I need a sense of humor upgrade, I think!

-Brian