Hi Kevin,

I think it's great that you can contribute here. I'd definitely suggest filing a JIRA with as much detail as you know about describing your work, and assigning it to yourself (now that you have god-like JIRA powers).

And discussions on the details of ProductDerivation and ConfigurationProvider can be tied directly to the JIRA along with any patches-in-progress so it's easy to track.

Craig