quick question - is anything different in this then the last?

geir

Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
OpenJPA People-

The final tally of the vote is:

+1 votes:

  Marc Prud'hommeaux
  Kevin Sutter
  Craig Russell
  Patrick Linskey

0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

Since we've exceeded the required minimum of +1 votes with no vetoes the proposal passes. Once we get the IP clearance page updated, I am going to request an approval from the Incubator PMC to publish the distribution on our download page.

Thanks again to all who voted. Hopefully, third time will be a charm...