On Feb 13, 2007, at 11:30 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Feb 13, 2007, at 5:27 AM, robert burrell donkin wrote:

On 2/13/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pointing people at the page is good, but doesn't solve the problem.

i was a little confused about which problem you needed to solve :-)

I think I want to make the list available to committers, but not
publicly.  For example, what if a committer signs the NDA, and don't
tell their employer?  committers participate here as individuals...

sounds like it would be best to make this list available only to committers

I hope that is open to all apache committers and not just OpenJPA committers :)

Of course. the only problem is that there's no agreement of confidentiality with committers....

-dain