On Mar 22, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Kevin Sutter wrote:

Craig,
I like the idea of putting together a roadmap.  I had started this
conversation with Patrick earlier this week, so your timing is perfect.

Concerning the 0.9.7 release... I would like to "shut down" the development
of this release somewhat soon.  We have produced so many CTS-related,
performance-related, and functional-related fixes since 0.9.6, I think we
need a refresh.  Many users will only pull the "official" releases and
0.9.6doesn't give them a good feel of the overall capabilities.

+10000

-dain