Thanks for the links. I skimmed through them and put together
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007#openjpa-streaming-lobs.
Could someone in the know take a look at that and let me know if it
looks right?

Also, the code.google.com docs mention that any communication from the
student to the project before the project is approved is looked upon
favorably. How do we go about highlighting Ignacio's initiative to the
deciders at Google?

Thanks,

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.