From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jacek Laskowski
Sent: April 19, 2007 10:15 AM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Named query created in error

On 4/19/07, Phill Moran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using MySQL version 5
> The stack trace only shows because  have wrapped this in a try/catch.
> The exception becomes NPE due to  OpenJPA trying to make a Person
> object form more than just Person Object data, it fails to do this
> (silently) and the object it was to be assigned to become an NP

Could you make sure that the entity behind p.store is really an entity? Is it
annotated with @Entity?

> Nothing in the persistence.xml except class names (all persistable
> classes represented in here) and OpenJPA settings.
> Interesting questions on why the duplicate query exception suddenly
> showing up,

It's because you use <class> and no <exclude-unlisted-classes> in
persistence.xml. You should either remove the <class> elements or add
<exclude-unlisted-classes> and the Ignoring. warning message should go away.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl