From: linda rae [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 16, 2007 8:58 AM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org; open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Will reversemappingTask() generate EJB3 annotations?

I apologize if this question has been previously asked and answered.  I
have
googled for an answer with no luck.

I have been requested to use OpenJPA on a project.  The tool appears
straight
forward and works well, I have ran the reverse engineering example on my
own DB
- it works great.  However... no EJB3 annotations were generated (@Entity,
etc).

What configuration option must I define to have the reversemapping tool
generate
an EJB3 EntityEJB?

A short response would be great - any response would would really help (am
asking for something that does not exist?)

Thank-you,

Linda Rae