----- Original Message -----

Hi,
yes, there is! The OSCAP Anaconda Addon adds a new section to kickstart.
See
https://github.com/OpenSCAP/scap-security-guide/blob/master/RHEL/7/kickstart/ssg-rhel7-ospp-ks.cfg#L121
for an example.

Just change the profile ID for another profile and you should be good to go.

--
Martin Preisler
Identity Management and Platform Security | Red Hat, Inc.