Hello,

----- Original Message -----

I am guessing the issue is there, because OAA tries to open wrong /
non-existent file (it tries "/run/install/repo/scap/ssg-rhel7-ds.xml"
instead of "../../../../run/install/repo/scap/ssg-rhel7-ds.xml")

> Here is the addon section from my kickstart file.
>
> %addon org_fedora_oscap
>     content-type = scap-security-guide
>     profile = stig-rhel7-workstation-upstream
>     tailoring-path = ../../../../run/install/repo/scap/ssg-rhel7-ds.xml
> %end
>
> Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

AFAICT in the default installation, anaconda creates chroot and mounts
"/mnt/sysimage" as "/". If you want to use DS file outside of chroot, simple
"reference to parent folder" won't work. You either first need to copy that DS
file under the chroot tree. Something like here:

http://www.smorgasbork.com/2012/01/04/building-a-custom-centos-7-kickstart-disc-part-4/

IOW have the %post section to have two stages (in first copy the DS file, in the
latter use it).

Another option is to put that DS file on some remotely accessible HTTP server,
and tell OAA to fetch that DS file remotely (this might be actually easier
option
that modifying the %post section).

HTH, Jan