I use the GovReady script as a front end to remotely scan a collection of
RHEL/7 instances. The remote instances have to have oscap-scanner
installed, and the user should have sudo capability. I have some of this
packed up in ansible roles, but the vagrant testing platform broke in an
update a while back and I haven't fixed that yet (pull requests welcome!).
The roles needed would be:

https://galaxy.ansible.com/CivicActions/govready/
https://galaxy.ansible.com/CivicActions/openscap/
https://galaxy.ansible.com/CivicActions/scap-security-guide/