On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Smith, Cathy <cathy.sm...@pnnl.gov> wrote:
> Folks
>
> I’m trying to build a customized profile for RHEL7.   I’m not sure about the
> list of profile names offered through the oscap command and the list shown
> in the SCAP Workbench.  For example, in RHEL6 the oscap command listed a
> profile usgcb-rhel6-server, and that corresponded to the United States
> Government Configuration Baseline (USGCB) in SCAP Workbench.  The RHEL 7
> SCAP Workbench has a profile for USGCB, but there is no profile listed by
> that name by the oscap info command.  Does anyone know of a list that shows
> the relationship between the profile listed by the oscap command and the
> profiles in the SCAP Workbench?
>
> Thank you for your assistance.

The IDs and titles don't always match. This is exactly the case with
the USGCB / OSPP profile for RHEL7. Its title is "United States
Government Configuration Baseline (USGCB / STIG)" but its ID is
xccdf_org.ssgproject.content_profile_ospp-rhel7.

I usually go to https://static.open-scap.org to figure this out. Click
on the product, then browse profiles. The page will always tell you
both title and ID of each.

Hope this helps!

--
Martin Preisler