Hi,

Unfortunately, scap-workbench was introduced in Ubuntu 17.04, so it is not
available in 16.04.
In ubuntu 16.04 you can use still command-line tool oscap, which is found in
package libopenscap8.
But there is old OpenSCAP 1.2.8. I don't expect Ubuntu people will update
packages in LTS release.

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.