Hello Guys,

I have just received automated communication from github.com that I have been removed from organization I once started. I understand that (even though I have spend 3 years of my life vividly contributing to its ecosystem) I haven't been active a much since. So it perhaps is what you would call good governance to remove me.

Anyway, could we please arrange a small thing for me? Would you be willing to forward ruby-openscap repository over to my personal account on github.com/isimluk ? It seems its only my personal pet project anyway. If that is not possible, can I please hand over fedora maintainer ship and rubygems account to someone?

Thanks!
~š.