Hi,

Unfortunately, the "tailoring" feature is broken in Anaconda Addon.

However, there is a workaround, suggested by Watson Yuuma Sato (adding him to
this conversation).
Let me copy-paste his idea:

There is a tool that can combine the tailoring to the datastream or XCCDF file.
So it is possible
to embed the tailoring into content file and get it through "content-url" field.

Quick howto commands and instructions below:
Grab the combine-tailoring tool
$ git clone https://github.com/mpreisler/combine-tailoring.git
cd combine-tailoring

Combine tailoring and content
./combine-tailoring.py --output ssg-rhel7-ds-combined.xml
/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/content/ssg-rhel7-ds.xml
ssg-rhel7-ds-standard-tailoring.xml

Serve the file ssg-rhel7-ds-combined.xml in your network, and
in the kickstart:
- change content-type to datastream or xccdf
- add field content-url and point to your new combined content
- change profile to the id of your customized profile, please note that it must
be the full id.

For example:
%addon org_fedora_oscap
       content-type = datastream
       content-url = http://192.168.0.2/content/ssg-rhel7-ds-combined.xml
       profile = xccdf_org.ssgproject.content_profile_standard_customized
%end

Hopefully it helps.

Regards

Jan Černý