Hi Todd,

The security content is provided by "ComplianceAsCode" project, which was
up until recently known as "SCAP Security Guide" or "SSG".
See https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content

The security content is packaged in Ubuntu since Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver).
The packages are: ssg-base, ssg-debderived, ssg-debian,  ssg-nondebian,
ssg-applications.

However, the packages contain outdated versions of upstream content, and AFAIK
the content in the packages is applicable to Ubuntu 16.04 an 14.04. That is
kind of useless on 18.04 :)

Therefore, I suggest downloading the latest upstream release from GitHub:
https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content/releases/download/v0.1.42/scap-security-guide-0.1.42.zip
Extract the archive and then open ssg-ubuntu1804-ds.xml in SCAP Workbench.

Thank you very much for reminding us about the outdated web site. I will try
to update the web soon.

Best Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.