Hello, it is technically possible to compile and execute the OpenSCAP scanner itself on Windows natively, but the ComplianceAsCode project doesn't supply Windows content. In other words, if the content is what holds you back, we can't help you with that.

It looks like that you are able to run the scanner, but just to be sure, you can grab a build of OpenSCAP scanner here:

https://github.com/OpenSCAP/openscap/releases/download/1.3.1/OpenSCAP-1.3.1-win32.msi