Thanks for looking into this! I didn't realize it was possible to
download anything other than the full OVAL file, and was going to ask if
maybe oscap could add a command-line option to choose the family or
platform when evaluating an OVAL collection.

But looking more closely at the page I see that there are lots of
categories. I just didn't scroll down far enough to see them, so thanks
for that. It will help immensely.

Oh, I should say that we're also CIS members, so I thank you from that
perspective as well!

Tim