Simon,

Thanks for the info!

Pete

________________________________
From: Šimon Lukašík <sluka...@redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 10:57:37 AM
To: Peter Plezia <peter.ple...@alphaomegaintegration.com>
Cc: open-scap-list@redhat.com <open-scap-list@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [Open-scap] OpenSCAP Nist Control Coverage

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Hello Peter,

The required is available for most common profiles. Nevertheless, You
may need to compile your own version of upstream ComplianceAsCode
project in order to obtain these mapping tables.

Please consult Developer Guide at
https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content/blob/master/docs/manual/developer_guide.adoc
to build project yourself.

Once the build completes, you will need to look into ./build/tables/
directory. The filename should be self-explanatory and you should be
able to find what you need there.

Kind regards,
--
Šimon Lukašík