HI Partner,

We need a Configuration Manager Engineer. This is for FEP/Care First in
Washington D.C. (description below).

So please ensure you don't send anyone who has already been submitted there.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you.

Please be local to Washington, D.C. or close

Required: Technical Skills

1.            Understanding of relational database concepts - particularly
IBM DB2

2.            Working knowledge of UNIX - AIX

3.            Expert experience of Change and Configuration Management

4.            Working knowledge of Serena TeamTrack

5.            Experience facilitating Change Control Boards (CCB)

6.            Experience with Sequential Query Language (SQL)

7.            Experience with Korn Shell (ksh)

Strongly Preferred Skills:  Must have 2 or more of the following skills...

1              Working knowledge of Ab Initio

2.            Working knowledge of EME - Enterprise Meta>Environment

3.            Working knowledge of BMC Control-M

4.            Working knowledge of IBM Cognos

5              Working knowledge of Serena Dimensions

6              Working knowledge of IBM Balanced Configuration Unit (BCU)

Interpersonal/Soft Skills

1.            Strong Communication and Coaching skills

2.            Strong presentation skills

3.            Ability to Negotiate with users and work in a diverse
environment.

4.            Strong Facilitation skills

5.            Must be able to Self-manage and take initiative

6.            Strong Team player

7.            Ability to Train and coach others

8.            Strong Project Management and leadership experience

9.            Strong Problem solving and analysis experience

10.          Strong Testing skills

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.