*Hi,*

We have an open position for* "System Administrator/Analyst (Website)"
at Sears Hoffman Estates, IL for 3+ months*. Please review the job
requirements and let me know if you're interested. Please provide the
following Details along with your .doc RESUME. **

*Job Title   : System Administrator/Analyst(Website)*

*Location:  Sears Hoffman Estates, IL*

*Duration  : 3+ Months*

*Rate         : DOE *

*Job Description:*

Person will work within a small team of site administrators to provide
support for multiple 24x7, high volume, transaction oriented Web sites.
Responsibilities include site and systems support, trouble-shooting of
hardware, software and network related issues, monitoring and managing
online applications, and coordination of issue identification and
resolution. Team is responsible for maintaining the highest stability and
best possible performance of multiple large-scale, LINUX/UNIX based, online
retail websites.

*Required Skills/ Experience:  *

Knowledge and experience in the administration and operations of large scale
distributed computing environments. Experience with standard system
Operations methods and procedures.

   - Previous experience leading or supporting Unix/Linux site operations in
   an Ecommerce environment is required
   - 3 to 5 years of system administration experience in a heterogeneous
   Unix environment (AIX/Linux/Solaris)
   - Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking principles as well as web
   technologies
   - Experience with enterprise class monitoring and management tools such
   as Openview, Open NMS, Wily, Gomez, SiteScope, Netcool, Tivoli, etc.
   - Core competencies in Java, XML, HTTP, SOAP; experience with Ecommerce
   platforms such as IBM Websphere Commerce, JBoss, Tomcat, etc. a plus
   - Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design
   issues
   -  Experience developing complex administration, monitoring and
   management utilities using, Perl, Python, UNIX shells, C, Java, and other
   languages required.
   - Solid understanding of a UNIX-based operating systems; understands
   paging and swapping, inter-process communication, devices and what device
   drivers do, file system concepts and management, can use performance
   analysis methods to tune systems
   - Working understanding of Linux systems, connectivity and application
   troubleshooting
   - Experience evaluating, implementing and configuring tools that automate
   and support the operations, administration and management of complex (i.e.
   multi-tiered, web and UNIX based) applications
   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
   experience

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4(DIGITS) of SSN:

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited, please accept our apologies and send a removal notice. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply with " REMOVE " as the subject of
this. Please include complete email address and/or domain to be removed.