Dear Partner:
Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*I have a new Siebel Developer position at Eagan, MN (about 10 miles SE of
Minneapolis, MN).*  This is initially only a 2 month position, but there's a
very likely extension (every other consultant we've placed in this area has
been extended).  We're looking for a very senior level individual with
excellent communication skills.  Also, please spend some time on the resumes
as it will certainly improve your candidate's chances for an
interview/hire.  Recently I've been receiving several resumes that are
sub-par and have been removing people from my list as a result.

*Must have Siebel Sales experience as well.  Please see the description
below for additional details.*

*CRM Siebel Developer*

*Primary Responsibilities**:*

   - Work with current Siebel Development Team to support and contribute to
   the future direction of Siebel and related applications to enterprise-ready
   platform
   - Independently and collaboratively develop, configure with Siebel
   - Independently and collaboratively troubleshoot and resolve application,
   infrastructure errors, performance and scalability issues
   - Research design options and implementation alternatives around custom
   code (Java, JavaScript) and integration points for optimal performance and
   scalability
   - Work effectively in a team environment consisting of project leads,
   technical leads, developers, contractors, and users
   - Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently

*Minimum Qualifications**: *

   - Five or more years experience with SDLC (i.e. requirements definition
   through testing/implementation)
   - Three or more years experience developing and supporting sales-,
   customer- and/or marketing-related systems
   - Three or more years experience doing Siebel configuration, integration,
   administration experience (v. 7.5 or higher)

   - Three or more years experience in a Siebel developer role where
   responsibilities included leading/mentoring other developers, owning
   technical design and/or direction, owning day-to-day operational stability
   and performance of interfaces
   - Strong relational database skills (SQL, DB2, Oracle)
   - Proficient in SQL language
   - Able to effectively and efficiently work in a fast-paced, multi-system,
   multi-technology environment
   - Excellent problem solving and issue resolution skills
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills
   - Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with
   varying skill set levels

* *

*Preferred or Desired Qualifications**: *

   - Experience developing and/or supporting data warehousing systems,
   including data modeling, ETL and/or EIM experience
   - VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java and J2EE experience

   - Working knowledge or experience with FirstLogic, SSSE, SARM,
   performance monitoring tools.

--
Thanks & Regards :

DANNY