Hi partner,

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!  DO NOT SEND CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY LOCATED
IN MN!!!!

Thank you!!!

Client:  Medtronic

Location:  8200 Coral Sea Street Northeast   Mounds View, MN   USA

Contract Start Date:  11/3 or later

Initial Duration:  3 months

Role:  Quality Assurance Tester

users, Develops and performs test model validation, Implements software
testing methodologies, Performs unit, integration and/or regression testing.
This is a Model N patch release for our Spinal users. The major content is
rebates and payments, which is highly desirable. I?m looking for an
experienced tester who understands that it is going to take the effort of
hitting the ground running due that we are a short timeline - a tester who
will make the effort to deliver a high level of quality. Having Quality
Center/Test Director experience is a must.

Specific Tool Experience:  Documentum, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Mercury
Tools, Outlook, Visio, and Word.  1-3 years experience; this team utilizes
Agile practices.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.