Hello

 Face to face and resumes must be local  NJ.

We got the req yesterday and the manager has confirmed it is for 6 month in
total.  if you have anybody who might be a fit.  please let me know.

Candid date must be proficient and be able to display proficiency in the
creation, maintenance, and display of data using the c. Additional skills
required include:
XML (on which SVG is based)
Visual Studio .NET
VB .NET
Java Script
ASP.NET
SQL
Web Design

    Additional Skills  (Skills that are a plus, but not required)

Additional skills which would be helpful but are not required include:
C and C++
UNIX / LINUX

    Assignment

The person selected to fill this position will be responsible for reviewing
existing SVG environment and proposing changes which would increase
efficiency of the various applications using SVG graphics.

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy
DEREX  Technologies Inc.
111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,
Harrison, NJ 07029
Tel: (973) 486-2402 / Fax: (973) 485-6399
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://www.derextech.com