Hi Partner,

Title: .Net Lead/ Developer

Location: Baltimore, MD

Location: 3 months

Our client combines renowned industry experience and visionary technology to
develop benefits administration solutions that are second to none.  They
currently service over 1500 benefit plans in the United States and Canada,
providing top-notch software, implementation, training and support.

They believe in an environment that fosters and encourages an open exchange
of ideas and we expect ideas that are beyond the norm.  They work hard, play
hard, and love building a product that will knock the socks off our
competitors and change the way employee benefits are administered in our
industry.

.Net Team Lead/Architect

*       Minimum 10 years of active Architect/design experience in Microsoft
Technologies, with 4+ years of experience as  Technical
Leader/Architect/Designer role.
*       Experience in Analysis/Design and Developing applications and
frameworks using Microsoft Technologies
*       Experience in leading development teams of 3-6 developers for
analysis, design, coding, integration testing and QC releases.
*       Must be involved in requirements gathering, suggesting solutions to
business users and presenting architecture/high level design
*       Strong team leader and involved in day to day tasks for supporting
developers and QC releases
*       Passionate about delivering the highest quality product to customers
*       Strong on Object Oriented Programming Concepts

.         Strong knowledge of complete SDLC, methodologies, and development
process.  Experience with SCRUM/Agile development will be a plus.

*       .NET 3.0/2.0, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, Crystal Reports, ADO.NET
*       Experience in Visual modeling tools like Vision, Rational Rose,
Erwin
*       Experience with database design/development and design patterns
*       Excellent oral and written communication skills
*       Strong analytical skills & awareness of latest technologies is a
must
*       Hands-on experience is a MUST
*       Proficient with C#, ASP.NET

We Appreciate your business,