Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Good morning! Here are 2 very urgent backfill opportunities. Please let me
know if you have anyone. *

*Requirement (1)*

*Oracle Functional AP Lead *

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: at least 3 months*

*Rate: Open *

* *

Need: Strong Oracle Functional AP lead type with international experience.
Need someone with at least FLC implementations under their belt.  The client
is doing a global Oracle Ebusiness suite implementation and needs a
dedicated AP resource with implementation skills such as process definition,
set-up, configurations and user training.  There will be some international
travel to Switzerland.

* *

*Requirement ( 2 ) *

*Oracle Functional AR with VAT Tax*

*US Citizens/Green Card only*

*Location: New Jersey*

*Duration: at least 3 months *

*Rate: Open *

Need: One of our clients is rolling out an on-going implementation in the
Pharmaceutical industry and they are looking for resources that are either
US Citizens/Green. Specialized skills in Global AR. Need a strong functional
AR resource with Oracle Tax experience.  There will be some international
travel to Switzerland.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 *