Hi Partner, We are looking for a mid level (not senior) ASP.Net/C# developer
for Washington, DC.  This is a 6 month contracting position and I need the
rate NOT to exceed $40 per hour.

Requirements include a strong foundation in computer science, strong
software design skills, demonstrated system, and web via ASP.Net, C# coding
and debugging ability, good problem solving, and communication skills.
Experience working in an Agile environment with distributed systems,
multithreaded programming, XML technologies, and MS SQL Server are required
(NHibernate is big plus). A BS or MS in Computer Science, engineering
related field, or equivalent experience is preferred.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.

Technical Recruiter