Hello,

Greetings…!

PLS DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL...  Send Resumes to sru...@agilees.com

I do have an immediate requirement which is given below. If you are looking
for a project, please send me the updated resume of the consultant with the
contact information immediately

*Requirement Details:*

Location: Louisiana

Duration: 6 months

We need to look for a *PeopleSoft Functional Analyst* that has experience
with *implementing PeopleSoft Contributor Relations Application*; This is a
competent of the Campus Solutions product suite.

·        Must possess a strong functional background in Contributor
Relations

·        Experience developing functional specifications Lifecycle project
experience for PeopleSoft 8.9 (or higher) SA applications implementation or
upgrade

Thanks & Regards,

 Srujan

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

|| "Ensuring Client's Success"|| & || "Q2 Delivery" ||

sru...@agilees.com

www.agilees.com