Lean Six Sigma Coach

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 12 months

Rate: $all inclusive

*Interview Type: PHONE+**Face to face *

* *

Global Finance Shared Services – Business Technology' group is playing a
lead role in the deployment of a Continuous Improvement culture. As part of
this deployment effort we are adopting the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC problem
solving methodology and executing projects across our global operations.

*We now require a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to help drive this deployment of
a Lean Six Sigma capability globally to GFSS – BT processes in U.S. *

The Lean Six Sigma group leads/coachs internal projects following the Lean
Six Sigma DMAIC approach in order to attain realisable results that
positively and significantly impact both the customer experience and the
bottom line**

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy
DEREX  Technologies Inc.
111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,
Harrison, NJ 07029
Tel: (973) 486-2402 / Fax: (973) 485-6399
sampa...@derextech.com / http://www.derextech.com