Hello,

 Please check the below requirement and please let me know if you are
comfortable with it.

 Please send me your updated resume with the details mentioned below

*       Full Name:
*       E-mail:
*       Phone Number:
*       Location:
*       Salary/Hourly Rate:
*       Communication Skills:
*       Work Status:
*       Availability:

Req. ID:

Req - 1888 - C++ / Symbian Dev

Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: 1 year, Number Of Openings:
1, Location: Burlington, MA

This exciting opportunity will allow you to work on the Web Runtime and S60
mobile web browser operating on millions of devices around the world. The
WRT and Browser Engineering Team play a key role in Client's continued push
for prominence in the emerging mobile internet industry.

We are seeking talented software engineers to work with an established, fun,
and dynamic software engineering team to develop and enhance the web
runtime, browser, and web tool chain and other devices.

You would be responsible for helping design and innovate cutting edge
solutions for Client's  WRT platform and browser, solve complex technical
problems relating to our software asset, and work closely with other
development teams all over the world to insure the competitiveness of
Client's internet solutions.

.          Experience in C++, Object Oriented Analysis and Design is
essential.

.          Knowledge of core web technologies like HTML, XML, DOM, CSS,
JavaScript, RSS etc. and protocols like HTTP is required.

.          Capacity to think 'out of the box' with innovative ideas

.          Linux OS or Symbian OS experience preferred

.          QT programming experience or embedded application development
with an appreciation of small device constraints is a plus

.          Exposure to working with Open Source Communities or professional
Open Source development and tools is an advantage

 IT Experience:

Skills

No. of Years of Exp

Thanks & Regards

Indra Kama

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving,
TX - 75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 206| Fax: 214-774-4854 |
<http://www.primusglobal.com/> www.primusglobal.com |

Email:  <mailto:in...@primusglobal.com> in...@primusglobal.com | Yahoo ID:
<mailto:indra.pri...@yahoo.in> indra.pri...@yahoo.in|