Hi,

We have an open position at for "*Server admin" at Plano, TX for 6
Months+.*Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title: Server admin*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate: DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

I am looking for a server admin for  a contractor position.

The candidate should have 5+ working experience as server admin.

*The specific experiences should cover Windows 200x servers, SAN knowledge,
Citrix and VMWare ESX, plus EMC storage, vertias back up, VM ware back up.
Good customer service and communication skills are always required. Working
experience of Linux will be a plus .***

*Please respond with following Information: *

Full Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;