Dear All,

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides.

Please send resume to san...@tammina.com only .

*30 positions!!!!!*

* *

*Position: System/ Integration Tester (Need QA junior Level 2-3yrs
EXPERIENCE)*

*Location: Santa Ana, CA *

*Duration:1 year***

*Rate:$20/hr(sorry for the low Rate)***

Can start this week if  available. Start date Monday March 16

I NEED PORTAL FORMS COMPLETED AND EXCLUSIVITY DOCUMENT SIGNED FOR EACH
CANDIDATE.  SEND ME THE RESUMES WHILE THIS INFORMATION IS BEING GATHERED SO
THAT I CAN PRE-SCREEN!  HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!

RESPONSIBILITIES:

•Quickly learn application functionality by reading functional design
specifications and spending some time with functional leads

•Create system and integration test scripts

•Execute system and integration test scripts

•Analyze results against functional design / expected results

•Record defects and coordinate resolution with development team and/or
functional leads

REQUIRED SKILLS:

1-3 years experience in several of the following areas:

•Experience with system / integration / user acceptance testing

•Experience creating test scripts

•Experience with Mercury Quality Center

•Experience with system design / development, preferably on a case
management application

•Experience writing SQL queries

PREFERRED Skills:

 Must have:

•Good writing / communication skills

•Good analytical / troubleshooting skills

If you have any queries or questions you can get in touch with me.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200
Reston|VA 20191
Phone: 703-349-6736|Fax: 703-991-5532

Email:san...@tammina.com|http://www.tammina.com

Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. congress this mail can
not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra.tammina

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.