*Duration*

*Rate*

*Requirements*

*ATG Project Manager*

IL or KY

6+ Months

DOE

§  10 Years of total IT experience**

§  Years hands-on experience in Web Development**

§  4+ yrs of project management experience**

§  *Minimum 1 ATG project experience is a must*

§  Understanding of Commerce and Retail domain is preferable**

§  Familiarity with CMMi process**

§  Good English communication skills, Presentation skills**

§  Should have handled Onsite / Offshore communication**

§  Should be familiar with various Delivery Models and Project methodologies
& processes, Experience on the RUP Process is a bonus**

§  Requirement interpretation and Documentation skills **

*ATG Business Analyst*

IL, KY, TN

6+ Months

$50-$60/hr

§  Business Analyst in a software or e-commerce service environment with
recent experience working with *ATG or** **WebSphere Commerce *

§  Demonstrated use of standard techniques (JAD, interviewing, use case
modeling, gap-fit analysis, process definition, requirements management) for
gathering requirements

§  Experience developing standard software documents including Business
Requirements, Functional Specifications, Configuration Documents, Use Cases,
diagrams etc.

§  Client relationship management experience with proven skills in
negotiation, expectation management and facilitation.

§  Strong knowledge of: Internet application development in a Java
environment, data modeling, databases and quality assurance processes

§  Experience working in the SDLC

§  Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Visio and
Excel

*Microsoft Dynamics NAV/SharePoint Developer***

Janesville, WI

6+ Months

$55 C2C DOE

§  3+ years experience as a MS.NET <http://ms.net/> developer in C# or
VB.NET <http://vb.net/> (Visual Studio 2005/2008)

§  Must have 2+ years active development experience with Navision
development (C/AL, C/Side and C/Front)

§  Strong ANSI-92/99 SQL experience

§  Familiarity with key database environments (SQL Server 2000/2005/2008)

§  Proficiency in Win2K operating systems

§  Exceptional communication, documentation and reporting skills

§  Ability to think independently and work through solutions logically

§  Detailed knowledge of Financial Management, Sales & Marketing,
Purchasing, Resource Planning, Warehousing and CRM modules.

§  SharePoint development experience a plus

--
Thanks & Regards,

Sandra Lawson
1874|Sunrise valley Drive|
Suite 200|Reston|VA 20191
Phone:703-349-6736|Fax:703-991-5532
san...@tammina.com | www.tammina.com
Yahoo IM: sandra.tammina

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.