*Dear All, *

*
Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to san...@tammina.com on*

Position :Senior Data Architect Consultant

Location:Stamford CT

*MUST  HAVE **Star Schema experience** required. *

* *

*Job Description: Senior Data Architect Consultant (12 month project) *

Senior Data Architect to work on multiple data warehouse projects utilizing
Star Schema.  Data Architects (DAs) are responsible for performing data
analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely, and
correctly while, at the same time, representing them in a formal and visual
way through data models. DAs work through the whole software lifecycle to
create logical & physical data model designs and appropriate data entities
for Application-Level Architect usage.

   - By using a combination of Inman and Kimball modeling constructs, the DA
   acts as the enterprise-level resource that foresees the organization’s
   future business needs for data and employs protective measures to ensure its
   long term viability.
   - DAs provide overall direction, guidance, and definition of an
   enterprise architecture that effectively supports Corporate strategies. The
   DA must have extensive knowledge of architectures, systems, systems
   management, networking, and application design techniques.
   - Additionally, DAs must be able to identify, evaluate, and select the
   elements of a solution which best meet business needs based on the
   Architect’s significant business knowledge.
   - DAs interface across several business areas, acting as visionaries to
   proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects. They
   conceive solutions; build consensus, sell, and conduct proof of concept
   exercises.
   - DAs are involved in all phases of the project lifecycle and data design
   deliverables along with establishing focus on overall architectural views,
   identifying major system interfaces, data reuse on an enterprise-wide scale,
   building Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) capabilities, identification of
   existing architecture weaknesses, and noting opportunities for process
   redesign.

*Qualifications:*

   - 10+ years experience as a Data Architect involving logical & physical
   data model design
   - Must have experience with all phases of the project lifecycle and data
   design deliverables, Star Schema, SOA
   - Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work with
   senior leadership and the development teams.

Thanks & Regards,

 SANDRA LAWSON
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200
Reston|VA 20191
Phone: 703-463-9760|Fax: 703-991-5532
Email:wil...@ymail.com <email%3awil...@ymail.com> |
http://www.tammina.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.