Hello

I am Abdul Aleem, with Computech Corporation; I would like to update you on an
open position with Our esteem client. Please go through the job description.

Please send the Resume @ aleem.jun...@computechcorp.com

Job Title               Scientific Business Analyst

Location:             Chicago, IL

Start Date:          ASAP

Duration:            Full Time

Job Description:

 About the Job As a scientific business analyst, you will work in a large
pharmaceutical company with an interest in lab automation, more specifically
deployment of Electronic Lab Notebook in drug discovery laboratories within the
company. Your primary responsibility is to act as a liaison and includes
assisting business analyst document bioassay workflows and requirements. You
will design and develop the workflow templates with external partners based on
the requirements until deployment. You will be conducting functional and
integration tests to ensure the data consistency and coordinate user acceptance
test. By following the software development life cycle, SDLC, practice, you
will be the information liaison between the software team and the drug
discovery scientists to ensure the research needs are met.

Responsibilities includes: - Gather and understand bioresearch workflow details
and document requirements using existing templates. - Hands-on design and
implement the workflow using the selected ELN projects. - Design and conduct
unit and integrated tests. - Interface between IT team and users on requirement
accuracy, design, limitations, future extension, etc. - Coordinate user
acceptance tests through each development cycle until deployment.

Basic Qualifications plus preferences: - BS/MS in Basic Sciences/Computer
Science - lab automation experience, that combines solid scientific depth and
agile computer skills - 3+ years of hands-on experience in IT scientific
software development and in-depth knowledge in software development and
configuration. - Effective communication and excellent laboratory scientist
interfacing skills are essential. -Working knowledge of basic principles of
laboratory experiments in synthetic, analytical chemistry, and standard
biological techniques -Working experience in bioassay or lab instrumentation is
preferred. -Working knowledge of animal experimentation - dose dependence and
time dependence studies, compound toxicity and pathology - Demonstrated project
skills and track records on independent work to achieve on-time delivery. -
Ability to multi-task and work in a goal and timeline oriented global team. - A
fast learner with the ability to adapt to new environments and fields with
minimum coaching

If interested I would request you to send me you're updated resume with the
following details please

1.       Full Name:

2.       Present location:

3.       Contact Details:

4.       INS Status:

5.       Availability:

6.       Total IT Experience:

7.       Total US Experience:

8.       Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):

9.       Expected Compensation:

10.   Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]),

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be
interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate

 Thanks & Regards

Abdul Aleem

Computech Corp.,|www.computechcorp.com

Direct: 248.247.1545 x 7106 |